Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Here is another version of a Russian-type black bread that does not use sourdough
- 395.10 ml water
- 44.37 ml sunflower oil
- 44.37 ml molasses (black strap works great)
- 414.03 ml rye flour
- 236.59 ml whole wheat flour
- 591.47 ml bread flour
- 59.16 ml oat bran
- 236.59 ml dried breadcrumbs
- 29.58 ml cocoa powder
- 44.37 ml instant coffee
- 9.85 ml caraway seeds
- 9.85 ml salt
- 9.85 ml yeast
- add the liquid ingrediants to the pan.
- add the flours, bran and crumbs.
- add the cocoa, coffee, caraway, salt.
- add the yeast according to your machine's directions.
- use the whole wheat setting with a medium crust.