Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My Girlscout leader used to make these. They're like little chocolate cheesecake muffins. Absolutely delicious!
- In a small bowl blend cream cheese, egg, 1/2 cup sugar, and pinch of salt well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and set aside.
- In a large bowl sift flour, sugar, cocoa, salt, baking soda.
- Add water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla.
- Beat well.
- Fill well greased and floured or lined small muffin tins 1/2 full of chocolate batter.
- Top each with heaping teaspoon of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
- Do not let tops turn brown.
- Remove when cool.
One word for these lil morsels.....YUMMMMMMY!!!
I made these as a birthday present for my sister. When she was a kid her best friend's mom would always send her home with a batch of black bottoms. This recipe worked out great; they tasted just like we remembered them!
hmmm very delicious. I love anything with chocolate in it. THis is very tasty and easy to follow.