Recipe by Lorac
Layers of chocolate, sweetened cream cheese and fresh raspberries in jello. A purchased crust makes this no bake pie a breeze to make. You can use low fat or fat free cream cheese. If you don't have raspberry liqueur, just stir some raspberry jam into the melted chocolate. Prep time does not include the final 3 hours of chilling.
- 1 (6 ounce) chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place gelatin in a bowl, add water and stir until completely dissolved.
- Stir in raspberries, refrigerate 1 hour or until slightly thickened.
- Put chocolate chips and liqueur in a micowave safe bowl, microwave on HIGH 30 seconds, stir and repeat until chocolate is melted.
- Spread chocolate over the cookie crumb crust.
- Place cream cheese in a bowl, beat until smooth, add sugar and beat until smooth and thick.
- Spread cream cheese over chocolate.
- Pour the slightly thickened gelatin over the cream cheese.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours before serving.