Luscious hot fudge topping sits between a flaky crust and a creamy filling for a fruity dessert with something extra!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450°F Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie pan. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 2Spread hot fudge topping in bottom of cooled baked shell. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- 3In small bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Carefully spread over chocolate layer in shell.
- 4In medium bowl, gently mix strawberries and pie glaze. Spoon evenly over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- 5Just before serving, pipe or spoon whipped cream around edge of pie. Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bottom Strawberry Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.8
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.0 mg
- Sodium 279.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: