Black-Bottom Pecan Cheesecake Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unrool piecrust; fit into a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions. Fold edges under and crimp.
- Microwave chocolate chip and whipping cream in a small glass bowl at Medium power 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until chips begin to melt. Whisk until smooth; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and salt at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour chocolate mixture into piecrust, spreading evenly. Pour cream cheese mixture over the chocolate layer.
- Whisk together corn syrup, melted butter, remaining 3 eggs, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Stir in pecans and pour over cream cheese layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes or until set, shielding pie after about 45 minutes to prevent excessive browning. Cool completely on a wire rack. Drizzle each slice with chocolate syrup if desired.