6 hrs 10 mins
I just bought some Better 'N Peanut Butter the other day and now I'm looking for recipes to use it. I found a bunch of recipes on the website www.betternpeanutbutter.com and wanted to post them here for future use. Cook time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, 1/3 less fat, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Better 'n Peanut Butter spread
- 2 cups light whipped topping, thawed
- 1In a small bowl, combine honey and cocoa, stirring until smooth. Spread onto bottom of graham cracker crust. Set aside.
- 2In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water, stirring several minutes until completely dissolved. Set aside.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and honey until smooth. Add peanut butter and beat until well mixed, scraping bowl occasionally. Beat in gelatin mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust over Black Bottom mixture. Freeze at least 6 hours.
- 4Cut into 8 wedges to serve. Serve while frozen.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bottom Peanut Butter Pie
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 58.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced fat graham cracker crust
Better 'n Peanut Butter spread