Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
From Andrew Schloss a cooking genius. A different delicious "boozy" gooey intense pie.
- 1 (9 inch) refrigerated pie crusts
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups walnut pieces
- 19 ounces butterscotch topping
- 3 large eggs or 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua or 1⁄4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9 inch pan with pie crust.
- Scatter chocolate chips across the crust.
- Scatter walnut pieces over chocolate chips.
- In a bowl combine butterscotch topping, eggs, coffee liqueur, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until top is set and browned and filling is still soft in center.
- Cool on rack for at least 30 minutes before slicing.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.