Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
From Andrew Schloss a cooking genius. A different delicious "boozy" gooey intense pie.
Make and share this Black Bottom Kahlua Walnut Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Line a 9 inch pan with pie crust.
- Scatter chocolate chips across the crust.
- Scatter walnut pieces over chocolate chips.
- In a bowl combine butterscotch topping, eggs, coffee liqueur, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until top is set and browned and filling is still soft in center.
- Cool on rack for at least 30 minutes before slicing.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.