From Andrew Schloss a cooking genius. A different delicious "boozy" gooey intense pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 9 inch pan with pie crust.
- 2Scatter chocolate chips across the crust.
- 3Scatter walnut pieces over chocolate chips.
- 4In a bowl combine butterscotch topping, eggs, coffee liqueur, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until well blended.
- 5Pour into crust.
- 6Bake for 45-50 minutes, until top is set and browned and filling is still soft in center.
- 7Cool on rack for at least 30 minutes before slicing.
- 8Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bottom Kahlua Walnut Pie
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.9
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 53.3 mg
- Sodium 248.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g