Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Like mini chocolate cupcakes with cheesecake filling - YUM!! The cupcake batter and filling batter never seem to be equal - you usually will end up with way too much batter. Be sure to use cupcake tins and cupcake papers.
- 4 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups salad oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Mill all filling ingredients except chocolate chips in medium bowl. Fold in chips and set aside.
- Sift dry ingredients, add remaining ingredients and beat well.
- Fill paper cups half full, top with spoonful of filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Be sure to refrigerate cupcakes.