- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together dry ingredients.
- In separate bowl, mix liquids together, then add to dry ingredient mixture; mix well.
- Place in paper-lined muffin tins, filling cups half full.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar and egg.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop a spoonful into each muffin cup of batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.