Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are a family favorite, best served warm with a glass of cold milk.
Make and share this Black Bottom Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together dry ingredients.
- In separate bowl, mix liquids together, then add to dry ingredient mixture; mix well.
- Place in paper-lined muffin tins, filling cups half full.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar and egg.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop a spoonful into each muffin cup of batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Outstanding! My local Starbuck's used to carry these but has moved on to other treats, and I missed them. Very excited to have found the recipe here.
These are fantastic! I made them with milk chocolate chips and threw some into the chocolate batter as well as the cream cheese. I think I'm going to use mini chips next time. Great recipe!
Best right out of the oven, my knees gave way as the first bite melted in my mouth. These went too fast to take a picture. Amazing, and beautiful... and my mouth and my hips will remember them forever. Thank you so much!