1/1 Photo of Black Bottom Cupcakes
These are great and not too sweet cupcakes. Very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Cream Cheese Filling
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2butter muffin pan.
- 3In your food processor or electric mixer beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- 4Add the sugar, egg, and vanilla extract and beat until creamy and smooth.
- 5In a large bowl sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 6In a separate bowl mix the water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla extract.
- 7Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and stir in the wet ingredients until nice and smooth.
- 8Evenly divide the batter among the 12 muffin cups.
- 9Then spoon a few tablespoons of the cream cheese filling into the center of each cupcake.
- 10Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the chocolate part of the cupcake will come out clean.
- 11Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bottom Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.2
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 38.4 mg
- Sodium 223.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g