Wow....Yummy is all I can say to describe these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, egg, 1/3 cup sugar and salt.
- 3Stir in chocolate morsels; set aside.
- 4In a large mixing bowl add flour, cocoa, and remaining 1 cup of sugar and baking soda.
- 5Add water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla.
- 6Beat until well mixed.
- 7Fill 24 greased or paper-lined muffin cups one-third full with chocolate batter.
- 8Top each with a heaping spoonful of cream cheese mixture.
- 9Sprinkle with additional sugar, if desired.
- 10Bake fro 30 to 35 minutes, or until done.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bottom Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.5
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 19.4 mg
- Sodium 96.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g