A delicious treat anytime!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large egg whites, room temperature
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ounce chocolate chips
- 1Begin preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In the small bowl of an electric mixer beat the egg whites until foamy, add the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract.
- 3Blend until smooth.
- 4Stir in the choclate chips.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Into a medium bowl whisk or stir together the flour, cocoa, salt, baking soda and baking powder until well combined, about 15-20 seconds.
- 7In a large bowl whisk together the sugar, water, yogurt and vanilla until the sugar has dissolved, about 30 seconds.
- 8Add the dry ingredients and stir and whisk until the dry ingredients are just moistened, about 20 seconds.
- 9Lightly spray the inside of 20 foil cupcake cups with the vegetable oil.
- 10Fill each cup about half-full of batter.
- 11Top each with 1 tablespoon of the filling.
- 12Dust each cupcake top with 1/4+ teaspoon of the pecans.
- 13Bake for 25-28 minutes or until the top springs back when gently pressed.
- 14Remove from the oven and cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bottom Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.0
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 212.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g