4 hrs 30 mins
Yummy. Cooking time is chilling time.
My Private Note
9 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together wafer crumbs, sugar, and 4 tablespoons butter; set aside 2 tablespoons mixture. Press remaining mixture into a 9-inch pieplate. Set aside.
- 2Microwave chocolate and remaining 2 tablespoons butter in a glass bowl on high 1 minute; stir until smooth. Spread mixture evenly onto crust; top with bananas.
- 3Whisk together milk and pudding mix in a large bowl 2 minutes; pour evenly over bananas.
- 4Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- 5Just before serving, spread whipped topping over pudding, and sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bottom Banana Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.0
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 349.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 28.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g