Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Yummy. Cooking time is chilling time.
Make and share this Black Bottom Banana Cream Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 35 vanilla wafers, finely crushed (about 1 1/4 cups crumbs)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 4 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Stir together wafer crumbs, sugar, and 4 tablespoons butter; set aside 2 tablespoons mixture. Press remaining mixture into a 9-inch pieplate. Set aside.
- Microwave chocolate and remaining 2 tablespoons butter in a glass bowl on high 1 minute; stir until smooth. Spread mixture evenly onto crust; top with bananas.
- Whisk together milk and pudding mix in a large bowl 2 minutes; pour evenly over bananas.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving, spread whipped topping over pudding, and sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.