1 hr 40 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease and flour a 9X5 loaf pan and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar on high speed, about 1 minute.
- 3Stop mixer and add eggs.
- 4Continue beating until fluffy, about 1 minute.
- 5Add milk and stir until combined.
- 6Remove from mixer.
- 7In another mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- 8With a wooden spoon, stir flour-mixture and mashed bananas into the creamed butter-mixture until combined.
- 9Stir in chocolate chips and pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- 10Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of bread comes out clean.
- 11Remove from oven and place pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 12Gently remove loaf from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bottom Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.6
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 88.7 mg
- Sodium 276.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g