1/2 Photos of Black & Blue Berries Cheesecake
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
All my family and friends love this cheesecake, so i wanted to share it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees F.
- 2Crust:Melt Butter in the microwave for about 25-30 sec or until melted.
- 3In a bowl, pour in Graham Crackers and add the melted butter. Mix it around with your hands until all the crackers are coated with butter. You will know when the crust is ready when you squeeze a chunk of it and it holds it self. When your crust it ready, get your 8" Pie Pan and spread your crust all around as desired. Then bake this for 10-15 minutes or until it gets a littler darker and cool.
- 4Cheesecake: On a large bowl, cream the cream cheese and the sugar together. After, add the beaten eggs slowly until all of it is incorporated. Pour the batter to the cooled crust, and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the batter holds doing the shake test. When it is done, remove from the oven and cool.
- 5Topping: Using a sauce pan and on medium heat, add the berries and sugar. Let the sugar dissolve, then stir. Too make sure its done, look for a smooth consistency from the glaze. Then cool.
- 6Whipped Cream (optional): On a large bowl, add your heavy cream, vanilla extract and powdered sugar and beat. Beat until you get your desired consistency.
- 7Putting it together: Get baked cheesecake and add the topping over it, making sure all the cheesecake is covered. I suggest put the berries on first then the remaining glaze. Then cool, and enjoy.
- 8With Whipped Cream: After cooling, add the whipped cream, and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black & Blue Berries Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 962.2
- Calories from Fat 543
- Total Fat 60.4 g
- Saturated Fat 34.4 g
- Cholesterol 309.1 mg
- Sodium 382.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 87.0 g
- Protein 11.4 g