1/1 Photo of Black Beans with Cumin and Garlic
This is a quick and delicious way to make black beans with a little zing. I served them for a dinner party and it was so easy to make them up in the afternoon and then let them heat in the crock pot on low until we were ready for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain and rinse black beans.
- 2In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat and saute garlic and cumin until fragrant.
- 3Add black beans, broth and salt.
- 4Reduce heat to medium-low, stirring frequently until beans are heated through.
- 5OR, after sauteeing the garlic and cumin, you can place everything in a crockpot on low heat for a couple of hours.
- 6If desired, stir in the cilantro just prior to serving.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Beans with Cumin and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.7
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1066.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 16.1 g