Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A nice touch of Spanish cooking, quick and easy to fix. Has a nice taste of cilantro.
- 1 box uncle ben rice and black bean soup
- 1 cup cooked long grain white rice
- 1⁄2 package Little Smokies sausage, cut in half
- 2 -3 tablespoons goya recaito
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- Cook Uncle Ben's Soup Mix as directed.
- Saute green bell pepper, onion and Lil Smokies sausages until vegetables are soft and sausages are slightly brown.
- Add cooked rice, soup mix, green pepper,onion, sausages, and Goya Recaito to Uncle Ben's mix.
- Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish, top with Monterey Jack cheese and place in 350 degree oven until cheese is melted.