1/2 Photos of Black Beans over Dirty Rice
A simple dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice according to directions on the box.
- 2While the rice is cooking, drain the cans of beans.
- 3Cut tomatoes into chunks and boil with 1/2 cup of water.
- 4Mix together the boiled tomatoes, 1/2 cup of corn and beans in large bowl.
- 5Microwave on high for 5-7 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 6Serve bean mixture over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Beans over Dirty Rice
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.5
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dirty rice mix