Recipe by rpgaymer
Simple, quick, and healthy. Serve this over brown rice for a healthy vegan meal that contains all the amino acids that you need, or try it as a side dish without the rice.
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 411.06 g can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 283.49 g can corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 9.85 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml oregano (The Mexican kind is best)
- 2.46-4.92 ml garlic salt
- pico de gallo, to taste (optional)
- 1 avocado, peeled & diced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the olive oil in a small pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions, and sautee for 5 minutes, or until soft.
- Add the beans, corn, paprika, oregano and garlic salt to the pan and stir well. Lower the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Serve this over brown rice if you like, or top with pico de gallo and/or avocados.