1/6 Photos of Black Beans and Tomatoes - Hot and Spicy
Quick and tasty lunch or side dish for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a large nonstick skillet with veggie spray.
- 2add olive oil, and place over medium high heat until hot.
- 3Add garlic, sauté until tender.
- 4Add chopped tomatoes, reduce heat and cook uncovered 6 minutes or until mixture is slightly thickened.
- 5Stir in beans, cayenne pepper and cilantro, cover and cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 6Garnish with fresh cilantro if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Beans and Tomatoes - Hot and Spicy
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.4
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.8 g