Quick and tasty lunch or side dish for dinner.
Make and share this Black Beans and Tomatoes - Hot and Spicy recipe from Food.com.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with veggie spray.
- add olive oil, and place over medium high heat until hot.
- Add garlic, sauté until tender.
- Add chopped tomatoes, reduce heat and cook uncovered 6 minutes or until mixture is slightly thickened.
- Stir in beans, cayenne pepper and cilantro, cover and cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro if desired.