Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Just enough sweet with spice to make your taste buds come to life.
Make and share this Black Beans and Peaches recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (drained)
- 2 large ripe peaches (peeled)
- 1 small red onion
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- Drain beans and place in a medium mixing bowl.
- Peel peaches and chop into small chunk and add to beans.
- Chop onion, crush garlic and add to beans.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss gently until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve as a side dish or with tortilla chips.
This is wonderful!! We had it for a light summer dinner and it 'hit the spot!' The flavors blend perfectly together, a delightful mix of sweet and spicy. Looking forward to the next time! Thanks Tuli, for sharing a great recipe!
A great salad but we didn't have lime so used lemon and forgot the cilantro. We will definitely make again and hopefully with all the ingredients as listed
Oh wow! This is really good. I even used canned peaches because that's what I had on hand. I love black beans! Yum!
Just writing an update to my review. My family and I love this recipe, it has become a summer bbq/picnic staple for us. Thank you so much!