1/1 Photo of Black Beans and Peaches
2 hrs 10 mins
Just enough sweet with spice to make your taste buds come to life.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain beans and place in a medium mixing bowl.
- 2Peel peaches and chop into small chunk and add to beans.
- 3Chop onion, crush garlic and add to beans.
- 4Add remaining ingredients and toss gently until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 5Serve as a side dish or with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Beans and Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 147.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 7.9 g