Recipe by JeriBinNC
This was on a can of Bush's black beans, and it sounds yummy and easy.
Top Review by askinnycook
Loved, loved, loved this. Another recipe where I wanted to eat only this and forget everything else on the menu. Made exactly as written and my whole family loved it. For my personal preference, I would add more jalapeno, but was feeding non-heat lovers and the amount as written was perfect-not sure they were even aware it was in there. GREAT summer salad.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups mangoes, diced
- 1 cup red sweet bell pepper, diced
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced