1/2 Photos of Black Bean Veggie Wraps
Low-fat, healthy and very yummy! I think I found this recipe on a black bean can label, but it's all in my head now...I use half of everything one week, and the other half the next week :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil or nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 garlic clove (pressed or minced)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning mix
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- shredded mozzarella cheese (I use part skim)
- tortilla (small or large, I use whole wheat)
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Heat fry pan on med.
- 3Heat with oil or spray.
- 4Add red pepper, onion, zucchini and garlic; cook about five minutes.
- 5Add Italian spice and mix; cook another minute.
- 6Meanwhile, mash black beans in a bowl with a potato masher (I'm sure there are other things you could use, if you don't have a masher!); add corn & cooked veggies.
- 7Spoon the mixture into the tortillas, wrap up, and bake on a cookie sheet for about 10-12 minutes; the tortillas will brown slightly.
- 8Serve with low fat sour cream!
- 9So healthy, so yummy.
- 10Word of warning--let them cool down a bit!
- 11These are also easy to take to work and reheat.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Veggie Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.3
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 5.9 g