Saw this on From the Kitchens of.....Morningstar Farms and putting it here for safekeeping to try later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml boiling water
- 8 piece sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed)
- 4 morningstar farms spicy black bean veggie burgers
- 59.14 ml light mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml seafood cocktail sauce
- 19.71 ml prepared horseradish
- 8 slice firm-textured whole wheat ((1/2-inch thick, about 1 1/2 oz.) or 8 slice sourdough bread ((1/2-inch thick, about 1 1/2 oz.)
- nonstick cooking spray
- 59.14 ml banana pepper ring, drained
- 59.14 ml chopped red onion
- 1Preheat electric sandwich press or grill panl. In small bowl pour water over tomatoes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Drain well. Finely chop. Set aside.
- 2Meanwhile, cook MorningStar Farms Spicy Black Bean burger according to package directions.
- 3In another small bowl stir together tomatoes, mayonnaise, cocktail sauce and horseradish.
- 4Lay out the bread slices onto a clean work surface. Spray one side of each slice with nonstick cooking spray. Flip 4 of the slices over and spread with the mayonnaise mixture. Place the burgers on top of the mayonnaise mixture then top each with 1 tablespoon of the pepper rings, 1 tablespoon of onion and remaining bread piece sprayed side facing up.
- 5Place sandwich in press or grill pan. (If using grill pan place heavy skillet or brick wrapped in foil on top of sandwich and cook for 3 to 6 minutes, turning once and again placing skillet or brick on top of sandwich for 3-6 minutes.) Cover and cook for 3 to 6 minutes or until bread is toasted. Slice in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Veggie Burger Panini
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.8
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 620.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce