1/4 Photos of Black Bean Veggie Burger Mix
Chef warren's Note:
My recipe for vegetarian black bean burger mix. meat lovers like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black beans (rinsed, drained and dried)
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs or 3 sheets matzos
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 ounce fine chopped fresh cilantro or 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup jasmine rice (measured uncooked)
- 1cook brown rice in 1 cup of vegetable stock when done add to beans.
- 2In large bowl mash black beans, rice and avocado until mix is thick but not a paste. set aside.
- 3in food processor pulse Matzos or bread until fine then pour into small bowl.
- 4measure all dry ingredients and combine with Matzos (breadcrumbs).
- 5rough chop onion and bell pepper.
- 6add bell pepper, onion, eggs and garlic in food processor and pulse until minced.
- 7combine all dry ingredients with avocado/bean/rice mixture with spatula.
- 8combine egg mixture with dry/bean mixture and Thai chili sauce then incorporate.
- 9poor Worcestershire sauce over mix and incorporate.
- 10pan fry in oil, grill or bake in 1/8 pound patties. enjoy.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Veggie Burger Mix
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 202.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: