Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 36 inches corn tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 lime, cut into 6 wedges
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies, undrained
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Mash beans; add chili powder, stirring well. Spread about 3 Tbl bean mixture on each tortilla. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro, and squeeze 1 lime wedge over each. Top each tortilla with 2 Tbl green chiles and 2 Tbl cheese.
- Bake tortillas at 450F for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with Fresh Salsa.
- Fresh Salsa:.
- Combine all ingredients in a nonreactive saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes or until liquid has evaporated. Remove form heat. Place in a small bowl; cover and chill. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.