Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Filling Extra? Crispy, juicy jicama sticks make great dippers for this south-of-the-border dip. Peel a jacama and cut into sticks or slices.
- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 340.19 g can tomatillos, drained and coursely chopped
- 127.57 g can green chilies, chopped drained
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 44.37 ml lime juice
- 29.58 ml water
- 9.85 ml chili powder
- 9.85 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- Combine the beans and tomatillos in a food processor and pulse until a chunky puree forms.
- Transfer the bean mixture to a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients: stir until well combined.