Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
A yummy vegetarian dish that incorporates black bean sauce to perfection! I always use Vegetarian Oyster Sauce.
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 350 g firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 100 g baby corn
- 200 g Broccolini, cut into pieces
- 450 g fresh hokkien noodles, separated
- 3 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat peanut and sesame oil in wok.
- Add tofu and stir fry until crisp. Remove and set aside.
- Add onion and stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and remaining vegetables and stir fry three minutes.
- Add noodles, sauces and sugar and 3 tbs water, stir-fry until noodles are soft and everything is heated through.