Wendys Kitchen's Note:
A yummy vegetarian dish that incorporates black bean sauce to perfection! I always use Vegetarian Oyster Sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 350 g firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 100 g baby corn
- 200 g Broccolini, cut into pieces
- 450 g fresh hokkien noodles, separated
- 3 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1Heat peanut and sesame oil in wok.
- 2Add tofu and stir fry until crisp. Remove and set aside.
- 3Add onion and stir-fry 3 minutes.
- 4Add garlic and remaining vegetables and stir fry three minutes.
- 5Add noodles, sauces and sugar and 3 tbs water, stir-fry until noodles are soft and everything is heated through.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Tofu and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 94.5 mg
- Sodium 287.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean sauce