Recipe by Theresa P
This ia an adopted (LOL) and adapted WW recipe. 4 points for a VERY YUMMY and filling meal!
- 1 large baking potato
- 1⁄2 cup rinsed and drained black beans
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons diced tomatoes (I use grape tomatoes)
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons shredded low-fat cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and dry baking potato.
- Prick potato with fork in several places.
- Rub with 1 teaspoons canola oil.
- Rub potato all over with coarse salt (such as Kosher salt).
- Bake potato for approximately 1 hour at 400°F (until soft).
- Mix the black beans, cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
- Split the baked potato and top with the bean mixture.
- Top off with the shredded lettuce, tomato, salsa, cheese and green onion .
- Serve and enjoy!