Recipe by Shabby Sign Shoppe
Easy make ahead meal for weekday nights. Just pop in oven about 30 minutes before dinner and serve with side salad for a quick great tasting family dinner!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives
- 1 (8 ounce) package shell macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat.
- Drain fat and add black beans, taco seasoning, tomato sauce, and green chilies.
- Stir in cooked macaroni.
- Place in a 9 × 13 pan.
- Sprinkle top with olives and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through.