Black Bean Sweet & Hot Chili (Vegetarian)
- Heat oil over medium heat for about 1 minute.
- Add onion, celery, stir-fry mix, garlic, cumin, and oregano and cook, stirring often, until vegetables are limp. Add 2 1/2 cups beans, tomatoes, orange juice concentrate, lemon juice, and hot pepper sauce.
- Bring to boil, adjust heat so it bubbles lightly.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Mash remaining 1/2 cup beans and mix into chili, cover and simmer slowly untils flavors meld, about 15 minutes.
- Taste for salt and pepper and adjust as necessary.
- Mound rice in heated deep platter, spoon chili on top, sprinkle with cilantro, and serve.