1/10 Photos of Black Bean Stuffed Bell Peppers
Makes a great low fat main dish. My kids actually loved this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In large bowl, mix all ingredients except bell peppers and cheddar cheese.
- 3Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Cut top of bell peppers, clean the inside and rinse well.
- 5Stuff with mixture and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of each bell pepper.
- 6Add 1/2 cup water to shallow baking dish.
- 7Add bell peppers and cook for 30 minutes or until peppers are tender.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Stuffed Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.9
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 290.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cheddar cheese