This is an adopted recipe. Hmmm... lookie, there's no mango here, yet. I aim to fix that, thanks. :) Gimme a bit o' time to take care o' that, eh! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients and add enough water to cover the beans.
- 2Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook until beans are thoroughly cooked.
- 3Add more water as required.
- 4Remove bay leaves and puree the soup in a blender.
- 5Then pass the soup through a fine sieve to remove the skins of the beans.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Soup With Sour Cream and Mango Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.2
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 249.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black turtle beans