Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 31 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an adopted recipe. Hmmm... lookie, there's no mango here, yet. I aim to fix that, thanks. :) Gimme a bit o' time to take care o' that, eh! :)
- Combine all the ingredients and add enough water to cover the beans.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook until beans are thoroughly cooked.
- Add more water as required.
- Remove bay leaves and puree the soup in a blender.
- Then pass the soup through a fine sieve to remove the skins of the beans.