Recipe by Kim D.
Fast and easy dip to serve at a football party, or any kind of party! NOTE that the prep-time includes chilling time.
Top Review by flower7
This is very tasty! I could not find the Campbell's soup but found a list of the ingredients online (I think it might have been discontinued?) and I had some of Recipe #102274 in the freezer, which, with a little tomato sauce added, was pretty similar. I used about 11 oz of the soup. I also used light cream cheese, light mayo, and red onion. Served with multi-grain tortilla chips. I let the cheese get soft and just mixed this by hand instead of using a mixer. Thanks so much for posting!
- 1 can campbell black bean soup
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until ingredients are well blended together.
- Chill for several hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and let sit for about 20 minutes before serving.
- ~NOTE~Serve with tortilla chips!