Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Creamy black bean soup, great for a cold day!
Make and share this Black Bean Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat salsa in large pan on medium stirring often for 5 minutes.
- Stir in beans and broth, bring to a boil, then lower and simmer for 15 min covered.
- Let cool slightly, and then puree half of mixture in blender.
- Return puree to pot, stir in lime juice and cilantro and heat through.
- Serve warm with fat free sour cream if desired.