Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a hit at any part I take it to. Normally I can double this and it is still goes. Everyone still looks for more.
- 15 ounces black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 red pepper (seeded and diced)
- 1 yellow pepper (seeded and diced)
- 1⁄2 red onion (diced)
- 4 -6 green onions (chopped)
- 15 ounces corn (2 cups)
- 1 small zucchini (diced)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 4 tomatoes (seeded and chopped)
- 3⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup corn oil (dressing)
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 small jalapeno (minced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Combine the salsa ingredients in a bowl.
- For the dressing, combine the next 7 ingredients very well.
- Add to salsa and serve.
- Serve this with tortilla chips.