Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
if you have a can opener you too can entertain!
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 3 cups salsa (fresh or jarred)
- 1 cup corn, fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- combine all ingredients, serve with taco chips.
The name says it best - it IS too good & easy - the fact that its low cal, no sugar & no colesterol is a bonus!! Since I was only "entertaining" my husband, I scaled the recipe in half. I used frozen corn & served with "hint of lime" white corn chips & a margarita on the side. Thanx Chia!
This is SOoooo gooood , I used my homemade canned salsa,(Wonderful salsa 9272) love the black beans and corn added in. Didn't use the cumin as the salsa already had a lot of cumin in it.Thanks for another great recipe Chia.