1/2 Photos of Black Bean & Salsa Soup
echo echo's Note:
A quick, easy & good soup for lunch using ingredients I almost always have on hand. I use bouillon made with low-sodium beef bouillon powder.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine beans through cumin in a blender or food processor fitted with metal blade.
- 2Process until smooth (about 1 minute).
- 3Heat in a medium saucepan over medium heat until heated through.
- 4Ladle into 2 soup bowls.
- 5Spoon a 1 Tbs dollop of sour cream on top of each and swirl gently.
- 6Sprinkle with sliced scallions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean & Salsa Soup
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.5
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 630.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 15.2 g