Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
this tastes better than it sounds, and really disappears at get-togethers.
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (12 ounce) can white shoepeg corn
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium purple onion, chopped
- 3 -4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or 2 -3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- drain & rinse corn & beans, add cilantro, green pepper onion, tomatoes & jalapeno.
- Blend well.
- Drizzle the oil and lime juice over top, then add spices.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours or overnight. Serve with tortilla chips.
This was SOOOO good! I wasn't a hundred percent sure about it as I was putting it together, but I made it in the afternoon to have as an evening snack and it was absolutely delicious. I made it exactly according to the recipe and won't change a thing! Thanks for posting!