Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
an easy appetizer to get your party started!
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 canned chipotle chiles, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn kernels (blanched if fresh, thawed if frozen)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped red onions
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 avocado, peeled,pitted,diced
- whisk first 6 ingredients together in a large bowl.
- stir in remaining ingredients.
- season with salt& pepper.
- serve with tortilla chips.
I used only 2 chipotle chili, and skipped the red wine vinegar. Oh and the cilantro was fresh out of the garden yum! red onion was replaced with vidalia onions. So so so Good!