Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had this salsa last weekend at a party and everyone was asking for the recipe. After much coaxing I talked my 13 year old into trying it and now he is hooked!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper
- In a non-reactive bowl, combine all ingredients and toss gently.
- Serve immediately or store covered in refrigerator.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
I love this recipe. I do like a little more cilantro than it calls for though. This is an easy way to fit a healthy snack into your kids diet.