Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Crowd pleaser - great served with your favorite tortilla chips.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, fresh
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, cream, lime juice, vinegar, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients up to hot sauce.
- Toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Made this salse as indicated (although I did not include the optional hot pepper sauce), then served it up with tortilla chips & large corn scoops! Also has small slices of whole-grain bread which went well with this as a spread! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted orphan chefs at the end of this Spring's Pick-A-Chef]