Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A good appetizer to take to parties.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can canned corn niblets, drained
- 1⁄2 purple onion, chopped
- 1 -2 jalapeno, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄3 cup cilantro, chopped
- Combine all the ingredients and refrigerate. Serve with tortilla chips.
We thought this was really good. It was a little too vinegary for us so I would cut that back for us a bit next time. I used frozen corn instead of canned and used green peppers instead of jalapenos cause we don't like anything hot. I did add a bit of cumin too. Yum.