Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Delicious and healthy! From my hero, Paula Deen.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (17 ounce) packagefrozen whole corn, thawed
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Cover and chill overnight. Taste and season with salt and pepper or more lime juice as necessary.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Very good salsa! I used canned corn since that's what I had. We did eat it with tortilla chips and almost finished the whole thing! Made for PAC Spring 2013.
This is very, very close to my recipe with the same name. Everywhere I take it, it's a hit. Glad to see the nutrition facts make it almost guilt free!