Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of those easy Dump recipies. Seemingly made with fresh ingrediants. Great taste full flavor low fat what more could you ask for?
- 15 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained
- 12 ounces frozen corn
- 12 ounces diced tomatoes with jalapenos
- 1 small red onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice (Lemon will work)
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- cilantro (I use about 1 cup)
- put all in a bowl, mix, wait till corn is unfrozen (usually the time it takes to get to where you are going) and serve with corn chips or on top of chicken or any other southwestern dish.