"No Cooking at All", Good Food Magazine, August 1986
Make and share this Black Bean-Salmon Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) can salmon
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- corn tortilla chips
- Place beans and salmon in medium mixing bowl; flake salmon with fork and stir to combine.
- Stir in oil and lime juice, then remaining ingredients except chips.
- Serve at once with tortilla chips or refrigerate until ready to serve.