Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can pink salmon, boned and drained
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut tortillas in triangles and toast oven until crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Combine the beans and salmon, flaking the salmon with a fork.
- Mix remaining ingredients; chill to blend flavors.
- Serve with tortilla chips.